How does the ONE NIGHT program work?
- "One Night" is a promotional program to bring attention to and to raise funds for homeless youth and their families.
- Utilize the Resource section to help you understand what the challenges are with be homeless; especially as a youth.
- "One Night" agenda should include an evening of activities and discussions on homelessness. The Salvation Army can provide speakers to help with the evening program.
- At the completion of the program, incentives and awards will be sent to your organization based on participation and funds raised.
- If you have additional questions or suggestions about "One Night" just click the "contact us" button and fill out the form. We will get back to you!